Monday, January 18, 2010

Introduction

This blog is the result of me not having a job for 2 1/2 months. Some would say this is a bad thing, and they would be right. But it has given me a lot of time to write down stupid thoughts that will be shared on this blog as well as reading way too many articles on sports. Has it made me smarter? Probably not. Has it made me a better person? Definitely not. But that's the beauty of being a succubus upon society. I will be posting random thoughts, mostly about sports but I will also venture into real world topics (teen comedies, Jersey Shore, etc.). Basically this blog is to shame myself or future generations of Loncariches in case any of us get famous.

So be sure to check back often, and if anybody has a job in a warm weather area, feel free to offer it to me, I could use the money (Plus, at age 25, I feel like I'm ready to move out of my parents' house).

No comments:

Post a Comment