Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quick Thought

Just a quick thought that I have noticed going to the YMCA. For some reason, when I go to the gym at 8:00 AM on Monday, every area is packed, but on Tuesday, there is between 0-3 other people there. Can people really be so lazy that they consider it a job well done after one day of working out but two days pushes them over that fine line of getting in shape and becoming a workout freak.


Today was lady’s day (a total of three), so that was fun. You know, because a lot of attractive girls like to go to dungeon like places to work out around people who both appear and smell homeless. Wait a second, no, they don’t. At least I didn’t lose my title of “Person I Would Most Like to Have Sex With at the YMCA.” I love me some me.

No comments:

Post a Comment