Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quick Thoughts

My first thought on Jim Joyce was, "Wow, what an awful call." Then I started reading Twitter, and I just felt bad for the guy. I mean, he's just getting ripped to shreds, and he will be booed anytime his name is mentioned for the rest of this season. I think about Ed Hochuli blowing the call against the Chargers a couple years ago, but he only had to deal with Chargers fans really hating him. He cost baseball fans history, and therefore he has no safe place. It's not like Indians fans are happy about the call, not only do they suck, but losing a game in baseball and seeing history happen is something that any baseball fan would take. I feel bad for Galarraga, but in the end, this will only cost him being on a list. He is going to get more interviews than Halladay and Braden combined for being screwed out of the perfect game than actually getting the perfect game. It sucks that he can't be on that list, but that list means more long after he's passed away, he's going to be swimming in pussy while he's alive because of that call. It's a trade-off I'd gladly make.

Cougar Town is an awful show. I can make this claim after literally only watching it for five seconds. Why did I watch? I saw one of the chicks from White Chicks on it. Yep, that's why I watched, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

P.S. This picture gets me hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment