Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Hope I'm Not a Ghost

Something seriously concerning has happened over the last few days. I have been eating my normal food, doing my normal workouts, basically, everything has been fairly normal for me the last few days. But I noticed something odd on Friday night that has continued to today. I'm farting at my normal pace of like 20 times a day. Maybe that's high for a normal person, but I always go above and beyond, so it should be no different when passing gas. The concerning part is that my farts, although sometimes loud and proud, have produced no odor. I've been really squeezing hard to get that gas out, and even giving myself a cup of soup just to make sure I'm not missing anything, but still, nothing.

Anyway, I am writing this only to prove that I have not become a ghost. As the great philosopher, Rene Descartes, once said, "I blog, therefore I am," so I really hope this publishes.

UPDATE: The drought is over, and my fart swagger is back. It just took a lot of homemade tacos where I went heavy on the refried beans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment