Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm Unemployed...Yet Again

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Going to work. Having a purpose. Getting paychecks. All of those were pretty cool if you ask me. But all good things must come to an end, and that is why I am in my rightful place, unemployed without a damn thing to do.

Unlike my previous stints of unemployment, this one is actually welcome. I was offered three months of pay and benefits for doing nothing. And it was during the summer months. When I first heard that offer, I was at about 50/50. I actually enjoyed my job, my bosses never bothered me, and I worked with good people. But, then I started thinking and realized I could get paid this summer for doing nothing. I also took a step back and realized that I was planning on moving in a different direction in my career in about four months. That was the big one. I could either work for four months and get paid for four months, or I could not work a day and get three months of pay. I chose the latter but wish the best to everyone I worked with.

But with that unemployment, it should mean more time for blogging. Seriously, I'm an adult and I have no idea how to occupy my time. I read a lot, but outside of some traveling, I should have plenty of time to get my blog on.

I should probably update my resume, possibly look for some part-time work, and maybe help plan my wedding in September, but those can wait. I got blogging to do. If anybody has any ideas for something they want me to write about, feel free to send them my way by emailing me at uncensoredwriting@gmail.com, tweeting me @HottJoe, or going to the Facebook page. I write about animals having sex with humans, so it's going to be tough to find a topic that I won't write about.

Also, if you have any life suggestions, feel free to send those my way as well, especially if you know any job opportunities as an International Playboy. That's always been my dream job, so if somebody could make that happen, that would be great. 

2 comments:

  1. I won’t blame you if it’s only a matter of time before you feel the itch to work fulltime again. Blogging can only get you through the day, but there has to be something else worth your while. There has to be a market somewhere for people like you. It’s somewhere, waiting for you to grab it, so take it before someone else gets it.
    Kevin Burr @ Barracuda Staffing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, K-Dogg. I've had the itch for a while but haven't found the right job to scratch it yet. Have a great day, man.

    ReplyDelete