Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I Watch Television Like a Hot Chick

I started watching Mr. Robot a few weeks ago, and after I binge watched the first season, I noticed something about myself: I watch television like a hot chick. What does that mean? Well, let me explain.

Mr. Robot is a show with a good amount of twists. Maybe the biggest twist of all is that it is not about robots. But every time that there is any sort of twist, I am absolutely shocked. Like, when I think back on things, I start to think that it did kind of make sense that this happened that way, but I never see it coming. Every time, I am absolutely shocked. Like, why would they deceive me? I thought things were one way, but then it turned out to be another way. I don't understand why they would trick me like this.

And this is how many hot chicks go through life. Like, everything always works out for them in totally expected ways, so when something doesn't work out, it is a lot more traumatizing for them than it is for normal people. It is super jarring when something is supposed to work out one way, but then it goes the other. But they rarely have to worry about these things, because the universe will basically fall into place for them with a slight bit of effort.

And that is how I watch TV. Like a hot chick. Not stupid, just naive, with very little effort.

I think I like it this way.

1 comment:

  1. Get all your favorite spirits and wines on Duty Free Depot!

    All the world famous brand name beverages for unbeatable discounted prices.

    ReplyDelete