Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The WWE Is Ruining... The Usos

As a pro wrestling fan, it is a part of our identity to always know how to utilize wrestlers better than the WWE. If WWE would just give me, random WWE fan, a job a the company, ratings would immediately rise to the levels of the Monday Night Wars, despite how television ratings have changed as a whole over the last 20 years. But until that happens, WWE will continue ruining our favorite wrestlers, and that is why it is time to point out the error in their ways. Because of WWE's incompetence, I am literally going to pick a wrestler at random and point out how they could be better utilized, because WWE is ruining everyone in one way or another.

Last week, I looked at a Bro, this week I look at some bros in Jimmy and Jey Uso.

The WWE has actually been doing a great job with The Usos the last couple years. They started as a babyface tag team that nobody cared about on the main roster or in FCW and NXT. They just kind of existed, yelled for crowd participation and had above average matches. It wasn't bad, but they seemed pretty damn replaceable.

Then they turned heel, and things got WAY better. They developed a real personality and started to put on phenomenal matches that people cared about. Really, the WWE has done a great job with them over the last couple years, because they went from an afterthought to something to look forward to in just about all of their matches.

Lately, things have stagnated a bit. Most recently, Jey is reading love notes from Naomi to Jimmy, which is weird in itself, and got weirder when he found out it was from Mandy Rose. Then it get even weirder when he asked him whether he was going to cheat on his wife, because, um, I guess it would be rude to not have sex with a woman who wants to have sex with you. Then poor Jimmy got caught by the paparazzi in Mandy Rose's room, but luckily nobody saw Naomi around despite wearing a neon green bodysuit. So I guess my biggest piece of advice would be to not do that.

Outside of what has happened most recently, I feel like the WWE has done a pretty damn good job with The Usos. They are fun to watch, and it's easy to get invested in their matches. Nobody utilizes Samoan talent like the WWE, and The Usos are no exception.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Alicia Fox

Andrade "Cien" Almas
Apollo Crews
Bayley
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Roode
Charlotte Flair
Curt Hawkins
Dana Brooke
Dash Wilder
Ember Moon
Goldust

Jinder Mahal
Kane
Karl Anderson
Killian Dain
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Mickie James
Mojo Rawley
Nia Jax
Peyton Royce
Randy Orton
Scott Dawson
Shinsuke Nakamura
Tyler Breeze

Zack Ryder

2 comments:

  1. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete