Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The WWE Is Ruining... Kofi Kingston

As a pro wrestling fan, it is a part of our identity to always know how to utilize wrestlers better than the WWE. If WWE would just give me, random WWE fan, a job a the company, ratings would immediately rise to the levels of the Monday Night Wars, despite how television ratings have changed as a whole over the last 20 years. But until that happens, WWE will continue ruining our favorite wrestlers, and that is why it is time to point out the error in their ways. Because of WWE's incompetence, I am literally going to pick a wrestler at random and point out how they could be better utilized, because WWE is ruining everyone in one way or another.

Hey mon, today, we look at the greatest Jamaican wrestler to ever abruptly lose his accent and become an American, Kofi Kingston, man.

One way that I like to look at these wrestlers is to imagine them in another organization and all of the amazing things that they could be doing in ROH, New Japan, etc. What would so-and-so do if they were a free agent? It's a fun exercise that is ultimately pointless, because the guy is still in the WWE. And yeah, there are plenty of exciting matches for Kofi in other organizations, but I don't really see him lighting the world on fire on the indies. Honestly, I think Kofi is a guy that is made for the WWE. This isn't a knock; in fact, it's a compliment, as very few can do their best in the biggest organization in the world. There are plenty of guys that have been or currently are in the WWE who have taken major steps back in their popularity; that's basically the whole reason I started writing this series. But Kofi seems to belong in the WWE structure.

The New Day may not be maximizing Kofi Kingston to his full potential, but if not, it's coming pretty damn close. I mean, The New Day has been together for four years, and they still manage to keep it fresh. Do some of their jokes fall flat? Of course, but their hit rate is exceptional, and I think more highly of each and every one of their members from their days before starting the faction. Kofi was always a guy that I saw as fine. He could do some cool jumpy stuff but never showed much personality, and now he's got the cool jumpy stuff but is also highly entertaining.

Really, what more would you want out of Kofi Kingston? Sure, he could be interesting as a singles competitor, but New Day is sticking together, and if somebody went the singles route, I wouldn't take Kofi as my top choice.

But really, Kofi is a highly effective tag wrestler who is putting on great matches while being entertaining outside of the ring.

So how is the WWE ruining Kofi Kingston? I kept trying to come up with something, but the simplest answer is that the WWE is not ruining Kofi Kingston. They are actually doing a great job and Kofi Kingston is his most awesome inside the WWE. That's a rarity, but let's celebrate. Great job, Kofi, and great job, WWE.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Bobby Lashley

Charlotte Flair
Dana Brooke
Dash Wilder

Kane

Mickie James
Nia Jax
Peyton Royce
Scott Dawson
Tyler Breeze

1 comment:

  1. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete