Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The WWE Is Ruining... Peyton Royce

As a pro wrestling fan, it is a part of our identity to always know how to utilize wrestlers better than the WWE. If WWE would just give me, random WWE fan, a job a the company, ratings would immediately rise to the levels of the Monday Night Wars, despite how television ratings have changed as a whole over the last 20 years. But until that happens, WWE will continue ruining our favorite wrestlers, and that is why it is time to point out the error in their ways. Because of WWE's incompetence, I am literally going to pick a wrestler at random and point out how they could be better utilized, because WWE is ruining everyone in one way or another.

Today, I would like to talk to someone near and dear to my heart, one half of the IIconics, Peyton Royce.

With Billie Kay, Peyton Royce is one half of possibly the most entertaining thing in the WWE, The IIconics. Also, no offense to Billie, but Peyton is the star of the group, even though I don't feel like this is a Shawn and Marty situation. Ultimately, I have really liked some of the things that the WWE has done with her as they have gotten microphone time nearly every week, and they are doing a phenomenal job at being entertaining for the "smart" fans while still getting booed by the "marks," but let's face it, we watch pro wrestling so we're all marks to some degree.

The one thing that I would like to see is some wins. The IIconics won their first match on the main roster, and then went four months without a win before Royce got her first singles win, beating Naomi. Even this was just to set up Naomi teaming with Asuka and getting revenge on Royce. Also, there is interference and cheating in every single one of her singles matches, and she STILL loses the majority of the time. If she's going to lose a match, maybe don't put interference in the match. I am not saying that Royce immediately needs to become champion, but I think she can easily be turned into a credible threat down the line.

First off, I think a one-on-one feud with Naomi would be good for Royce. These are two good wrestlers, so the biggest thing would be to let them actually wrestle. Give Royce a match where she's not just doing hilariously bad impressions with tons of interference, and give her a mean streak without Billie Kay interfering. Win or lose, it will make both women look better. 

The women's division is so small that it doesn't take much for someone to earn a title shot. Whether you give Royce the edge in a feud over Naomi or start off a little lower like having her take out Lana to at least get her some wins. Then, it's not that big of a leap to have her take out either Carmella or Charlotte Flair to get a shot at the women's championship, but have her do it legitimately so she is actually a real contender against Becky Lynch. Then, you have her use Billie Kay to help her in a title match against Stone Cold Becky Lynch, and despite my love for Royce, you 100% have her lose to Lynch, but it at least breaks up the three month feuds where nothing progresses that WWE has fallen in love with recently, and it can be a good way to just let Becky Lynch be the antihero that everyone wants to love.

Really, the WWE isn't doing an awful job with Royce as they are at least taking advantage of her charisma and giving her consistent mic time on Smackdown, but she needs the wins. Without those, it's going to be pretty easy to stop caring and have both members of the IIconics getting lost in the shuffle. Peyton Royce is someone who is easily hated by the common fan, and that is not an easy thing to find. All she needs is a few more wins, and you have a great foil for your badass champion. 

So make Peyton Royce your choice, for next Becky Lynch challenger.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Bobby Lashley
Nia Jax

Tyler Breeze

3 comments:

  1. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wish right now is that God should continue to bless Dr Emu for his good works towards the life of those people who are heart broken. My name is Michael DeBruin and I am from the USA, it's been a while since my lover's attitude changed from being the caring type she has been to me, but later turned out not to be caring at all. But not long, I later discovered that my lover was having an affair with someone else. and also she told me she doesn't need me after all we pass through then a friend told me about a spell caster. that with the spell I will get back my woman, I took his cell number then called him and also what's-app him which he reply to me and I did some sacrifices to the spell man and he bought the items for me which he used for the sacrifices and later called me that before 48 hours my love will come back to me and now we are more in love with each other than ever. you can reach him on WhatsApp +2347012841542 or reach him via mail ; emutemple@gmail.com , my lover returned back and broke up with the other guy she was having a relationship with... Thank you Dr Emu.

    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete