Monday, October 21, 2019

2019 WWE Brawl For All: Eric Bischoff vs. Chad Gable

For the first semifinals match, things got super weird, and I'm not even sure who won anymore. It was quite the rollercoaster. I would like to tell you that we keep it normal in this one, but that only lasts for a while before it somehow gets even weirder.

Joe’s #1 Eric Bischoff vs. Joe’s #3 Chad Gable
Joe: Bischoff’s extensive karate experience has helped him get this far, but now he’s got to face the wrestling of Chad Gable. According to Bischoff, he got in a ton of fights in school. Jonah, I know you love fighters, so does that make Bischoff the favorite here?

Jonah: Well I know Sin Cara has at least won some fights against large adults, I’m assuming Bischoff got beat up by kids, so the fighting level is a little different here. Gable’s going to put him on his back the entire match. Bischoff doesn’t even have a puncher’s chance because there’s no way he has knockout power. His only chance to save face is to catch Gable with an illegal kick and lose by DQ but still feel good about himself.

Joe: Apparently, you’ve never listened to Eric Bischoff’s theme song, because HE’S BACK and better than ever.

Does Chad Gable have a wrestling background? Oh, that’s cute, because so does Easy E, as he was on a traveling wrestling team in high school in Minnesota. With Akam, we know he wasn’t good enough to make the Olympics, because he tried and failed. With Bischoff, it’s impossible to know, because he never found time for it. Are we even sure that Gable is a better wrestler than Bischoff?

Jonah: I suppose not, but if Bischoff was great at wrestling he probably would have been doing that instead of delivering meat. Come to think of it, he probably would have been fighting in karate tournaments if he was good at that instead of delivering meat. Even JCVD and Joe Rogan won some actual tournaments.

Joe: Who said that Bischoff never won a karate tournament? I certainly wouldn’t say that, as I wouldn’t want those fists of fury coming flying at me. I’m sure he probably won some tournaments considering that he was a karate star on ESPN in his younger days. You can be the best at something and still quit. Do you not remember Shawn Michaels losing his smile?

Jonah: Please enlighten me on his time as a karate star on ESPN. Also Shawn Michaels lost his smile because he got jumped by 12 marines, or started a fight with one normal person. If you want to book Shawn Michaels in this tournament I will absolutely give Bischoff the win over him.

Joe: I know Bischoff has mentioned it on a podcast, but I couldn’t find anything substantial on that. There is also the well-documented time he nearly murdered two fans but showed them mercy. Still, I found something way more important from Bodyslam.net:

“That’s one of the reasons I love martial arts so much. Going to those karate tournaments were a blast. It was all about the roll tide. I had, I mean that period of my life was (clears throat) it was very influential, let’s put it that way.”

“People think only rock stars have groupies or movie stars but when you’re a pretty successful martial artist and you travel around to all these little martial arts tournaments and sometimes they’re in big cities and sometimes they’re in small ones, but it was amazing dude. I just — and that was the very first time in my life I’d ever experienced that. I wasn’t much of a ladies man in high school or even afterwards, it was you know, I’d get lucky every once and a while, that type of thing but, man all of a sudden. When you’re a black belt and you’re traveling all around the country and you’re fighting in these tournaments, they just come out of the woodwork.”

“I don’t know if it’s because they have daddy issues and wanted somebody that was a badass you know to hang with or what the deal was but it was freaky fun.”

Let the world know, Bischoff was so good at karate that it got him laid in a “freaky fun” way. So is Bischoff winning by knockout or decision?

Jonah: I’ve already established that there’s no way that Bischoff can knock anyone out. So clearly his best option is to win by points. I guess good for Bischoff for getting laid by hanging out at karate tournaments, I hope like the Rock, he kept Pop Tarts and condoms in his fanny pack.

Joe: I say that Bischoff has a different kind of freaky fun as he peppers Gable’s faces with punches. Sprawl and brawl all the way in this one.

Jonah: If Bischoff can somehow keep from going to the ground I suppose he could win.

Joe: Bischoff gonna have some freaky fun after this win.

Jonah: Freaky fun= condoms and Pop Tarts according to The Rock. And again, just to put myself over, Bischoff could probably beat me in Brawl For It All, but I would bet everything I had on myself over him in a street fight.

Joe: Alright, I’ll bite. Please give me your fighting credentials, any martial arts training, past fight record, and any other relevant details that you’d like to provide? I’ve gotten my ass handed to me by women and children before (he was a 17-year-old wrestler, so it’s not THAT embarrassing), so I think you’re going to have better toughness credentials than me.

Jonah: I am nuts Joe, get with the program. I also trained grappling for four years with my buddy who was a two time all state wrestler from Chicago and MMA at the gym that I used to rent vans to.

Joe: Put this man in Brawl For All immediately.

Semifinals

3 comments:

  1. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
    the reason why most people are finding it difficult
    to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
    report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargemaent . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently 
    Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail. com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. 
    Thank you. 





















    Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
    the reason why most people are finding it difficult
    to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
    report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargemaent . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently 
    Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail. com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. 
    Thank you. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. My  name is Reid Veronica from CANADA.help me to thank Dr  UGO He is a man of his word and the solution to all kind of problems, I call him the physical God on earth because of what he has done for me with his powerful spell, My husband left me 5 month ago and he was leaving with another woman just because I find out he is having affair with this woman, I feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back. I have been depress for the past five month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily because I love my husband so much. a friend directed me to Dr UGO and she told me what he has done for her so i decided to give it a try so i contacted him on dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which I use to get my husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and I am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. just contact him on his Email above or whatsapp him on +2348056534515  

    ReplyDelete