Tuesday, October 22, 2019

WWE Is Ruining... Lacey Evans

Lacey Evans, remember her? She was a totally unqualified title challenger immediately because she was a presence and...blonde. Not really much else to say, but I think she challenged Becky Lynch for the title for three consecutive months. This seems to be a “sold her soul to the devil” situation as she is now being punished by being put into a feud with Natalya. Nobody deserves that.

So what to do with Lacey? She’s a Southern Belle, so she’s probably not going to be the most cheerable person, and although she does have a lot of athleticism, she also looks completely uncoordinated at times. That seems like a tough one, but I actually have a good idea to better utilize her.

Put her in the tag division. This way you can hide her flaws while accentuating her strengths. She punishes the scrappy good guy until she flubs up and has to tag in her partner. I don’t know if there is a great option for a partner. Right now, I’d probably lean towards Dana Brooke who I have heard is getting better in the ring but is still not good enough to make the Hulu version of Raw. When she comes back, I would say Mickie James has both the skillset and the personality to be a perfect fit with Evans.

Lacey can be a presence so there’s plenty of upside with her, but she’s green as goose shit, so let’s let her evolve for a while hiding her weaknesses. She could be an important part of the women’s division down the line.

5 comments:

  1. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
    the reason why most people are finding it difficult
    to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
    report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargemaent . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently 
    Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail. com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. 
    Thank you. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. My  name is Reid Veronica from CANADA.help me to thank Dr  UGO He is a man of his word and the solution to all kind of problems, I call him the physical God on earth because of what he has done for me with his powerful spell, My husband left me 5 month ago and he was leaving with another woman just because I find out he is having affair with this woman, I feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back. I have been depress for the past five month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily because I love my husband so much. a friend directed me to Dr UGO and she told me what he has done for her so i decided to give it a try so i contacted him on dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which I use to get my husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and I am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. just contact him on his Email above or whatsapp him on +2348056534515  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, i'm little ashamed to tell such a story, on how i enlarge my penis by Dr, Ken. it really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 3.2 inches long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called Dr ken online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of Dr Ken. I got the doctors Emails: drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com add him on whatsapp number +2348102574680    

    ReplyDelete