Monday, March 25, 2019

The WWE Is Ruining... Curtis Axel

Curtis Axel is the most perplexing wrestler that I have wrote about in this series. He's totally fine, but that is the totality of him. There is absolutely nothing that stands out about him as a wrestler. He's got decent size, but he's not big. He's fine in the ring, but he's not putting on great matches or botching much of anything. He has said words on a microphone, but I can't recall a single one of them. So, how is the WWE ruining him? Let's see if any other organization can do better.

Ring of Honor - My first thought was to make him the third member of "The Boys," but I don't think he quite has that twink body they are looking for in Dalton Castle's stable. I guess he could join Villain Enterprises and be the member that goofs everything up, but that's probably his ceiling.

New Japan Pro Wrestling - Let's have him join The Bullet Club, and then...he becomes the least interesting guy in the Bullet Club. I guess he'd be a good partner for Bad Luck Fale when they want Roppongi 3K to join the heavyweight tag division by beating guys way bigger than them. I do not see a title in his future.

Lucha Underground - Gets in a feud with Famous B over the love of Beautiful Brenda. Famous B tricks him by putting a member of the Rabbit Tribe in Beautiful Brenda's clothes, and they live hoppily ever after. Wow, this one has the most potential so far.

All Elite Wrestling - Is this Cody's dream opponent? No, it is not. I guess put him in a triple threat match with Jimmy Havoc and Joey Janela and just have them beat the hell out of each other. I would watch that, but I can't really see it leading to anything else as his future is likely in the Over-the-Budget Battle Royal.

Impact Wrestling - This is where I have to admit that I don't actually watch Impact, but I do know they have some talented guys that Curtis Axel won't fit in with. So, quickly scan of their roster, and I've decided to have him join the Desi Hit Squad.

WWE - It's not that he's bad; it's just that the WWE is SO stocked with talent that I can't really justify pushing a guy who is just good, not great. I mean, ideally, he could put on a wig and take Tamina or Natalya's role on the show as he's versatile enough to be an intimidating lady force or a third generation superstar who just keeps reminding you how important their Dad is.

I got nothing, can't blame the WWE on this one.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Alicia Fox
Andrade "Cien" Almas
Apollo Crews
Bayley
Big E
Big Show

Bobby Lashley
Bobby Roode
Carmella
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete