Monday, April 15, 2019

The WWE Is Ruining... The Ascension

I know what you're thinking, "The Ascension sucks. They always have sucked, and they always will suck." I get that sentiment. They have sucked for so long that it is nearly impossible to remember a time before they completely sucked ass. But this was once the most dominant tag team in NXT history. So what went wrong?

Well, the big thing is that they do not win matches. I know Curt Hawkins had a historical losing streak, but somehow I feel The Ascension's is still sadder. Konnor and Viktor were actually pretty sweet on NXT. No, I'm serious. Konnor was in way better shape, and Viktor helped The Ascension rise. They were the NXT tag team that dominated everyone else.

Oh, how times have changed. The Ascension managed to become worthless right away when they said they were better than Demolition and The Legion of Doom. Then this happened, and things never recovered.


Just for fun, let's see their last win which happened July 2nd on a Main Event taping against Rhyno and Heath Slater. So it's been nearly a year, but on the bright side, Konnor has weirdly been undefeated in three singles matches, beating the likes of Rhyno, Chad Gable, and Bobby Roode. That is really weird, but what is even weirder is the last time that The Ascension won as a tag team before July 2nd as it happened all the way back in February of 2018? No. 2017? Nope. It was February 8, 2016 on Superstars against Fandango and Damien Sandow. I do not even remember those two being a tag team, so The Ascension can take credit for ending what could have been a hell of a career for those two. In fact, The Ascension somehow owns Fandango as they also beat him when he tagged with R-Truth and in the most random of tag team partners possible, Jack Swagger.

But The Ascension used to be important, so could we see them rise again? The short answer is no. But the long answer is why the hell not? Are they the best wrestlers? No. Are they the most physically imposing? Not really. Are they great on the microphone? In small doses, they're okay. So maybe they aren't an ideal fit for a tag title run, but maybe there is another way to get some redemption.

Give them a legend killing tour. First they take out the APA. Then they take out Demolition, because they shouldn't have much problem considering Ax in his 70s at this point, and Smash is about to turn 60. Finally, you have them take out the best of them all, Legion of Doom. You may be thinking that it's not a fair fight since Hawk has passed away, but there were many iterations of Legion of Doom. Now I know I have some questionable ideas occasionally, but don't worry, I have not chosen to tag him up with Darren Drozdov, because The Ascension beating up a paralyzed person seems a little beyond what Fox meant when they said they wanted adult entertainment. Heidenreich would be the obvious choice, but does anybody really want to see him brought back? Nah. So let's go with the unconventional choice, a partner in LOD 2000, let's tag up Animal and Sunny to get taken out by Konnor and Viktor. Sunny is ready for her return, and I think the fans are as well.

Eventually their killing spree must end. And the easiest way to do it is to put them up against the returning Breezango to finally end their reign of terror. It's the perfect way to come full circle and honor a truly great story.

Come on WWE, give The Ascension some love.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Alicia Fox
Andrade "Cien" Almas
Apollo Crews
Bayley
Big E
Big Show

Bobby Lashley
Bobby Roode

Braun Strowman
Carmella
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete