Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The WWE Is Ruining... Finn Balor

Finn Balor just lost the Intercontinental Title on a kickoff show of a C-level pay per view. That is so insane. First off that the Intercontinental Championship, the title with the most prestige when it comes to pure wrestling talent was not good enough to be on the main show. And secondly that Finn Balor, Finn FREAKING Balor and Shinsuke MOTHERFUCKING Nakamura were not good enough to be on the main card. There must be something seriously wrong for anything that egregious to happen.

Now I ask, what is Finn Balor’s gimmick? I ask this, because I have no idea if he has any motivation outside of “enjoys smiling.” Even that is a mystery, because it’s not like he smiles at specific things. He just smiles, sometimes sincerely, sometimes sarcastically, but he definitely smiles a lot. That is the Finn Balor way.

Wouldn’t it be a whole lot more fun of instead of smiling at a baby in a strolla, he became a real rock n’ rolla. Yep, just use his New Japan gimmick, and then you can actually use his smiling gimmick. Just make it an arrogant smile, because, guess what? Every time I see that dude with a shirt off, it pisses me off a little bit, because unless I get ab and pectoral implants, I will never be able to look like that.

Pair him up with The Club, because again, why not? It’d be ideal if you could sign Bad Luck Fale so Finn could ride on his shoulders to the ring (they did it before and better than Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus), but we’ll settle for him riding on the shoulders of Luke Gallows.

This is a case of Occam’s Razor where the simplest solution is the best. I know I don’t have to tell WWE this, but don’t overthink this. Just listen to me, and let Finn Balor be the real rock n’ rolla that he was meant to be.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Akam

Ali
Alicia Fox
Andrade "Cien" Almas
Apollo Crews
Bayley
Big E
Big Show
Bo Dallas
Bobby Lashley
Bobby Roode
Braun Strowman
Brock Lesnar
Carmella
Chad Gable

1 comment:


  1. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Pectoral Implants

    ReplyDelete