Monday, August 5, 2019

The WWE Is Ruining... Sarah Logan

I have a couple questions regarding Sarah Logan. Do you think she has won any matches on the main roster shows (I’m not counting Main Event as that’s barely above a house show)? I went through the list, and her last tag win was on August 20, 2018, so nearly a year ago since the last time she was victorious, and that was only because the WWE was setting up a larger storyline of Bayley and Sasha Banks breaking up, which they of course never followed through on.

But right now, with her not really winning a match for a year, and even when the Riott Squad first came up, they didn’t win all that often then either. In 2019, she’s 4-40 (this counts house shows), and 2018 wasn’t much better with a record of 11-81. With that much losing and now zero direction, why was Sarah Logan brought up?

And this is no knock on her. I think she has the talent to be on the main roster, but I could also see how some seasoning in NXT could have helped her cause. You would think the WWE could find more ways to utilize a former Juggalo Championship Wrestling tag team champion, but alas, that has not been the case.

So let’s keep her on the main roster, but I think it’s pretty obvious that her total lack of character and indistinguishable look means that she needs to be paired with someone. You could put her back with Liv Morgan in order to have a jobber tag team, but that doesn’t exactly get the ball rolling in the right direction.

So let’s have her join up with Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross to become Alexa’s other friend. In this scenario, Alexa Bliss isn’t mean, she just never trusted her other friends and hurt them before they hurt her. Logan and Cross can assist Bliss in winning in the singles division while they go for tag team gold, because a team with cero miedo like Nikki Cross and Sarah Logan are legitimate contenders and actually something that I would want to see. It would also give Logan a chance to develop more of a character which would help her eventually become a distinct character instead of the sidekick role she has been stuck in so far. It’s a win-win for everybody involved.

I guess that means it will never actually happen. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. hello everyone i am john from Florida USA i want to testify of how DR love herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis and early ejaculation,i have been suffering with this issue my life since i was a kid and i could not find a great and permanent result i wanted ,i have went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance joy left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 35 years old man like me having 2.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when she left, so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one mr peter bobby testifying of this great herbal healer DR love who helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly emailed him on drlovetemple@gmail.com within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just one week my penis size is 9inches long and 7.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr love ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drlovetemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete