Monday, November 25, 2019

The WWE Is Ruining... Lana

Lana is an attractive lady who is married to Rusev, not in storyline, but in real life. Well, actually, she’s also married to him in storyline. As an adult, I think it would be really cool if she started dating Bobby Lashley. That would be a really fun angle that wouldn’t make me uncomfortable at all. In fact, I would only be uncomfortable if their first kiss didn’t look like Bobby Lashley trying to eat her as if he was a snake trying to swallow an entire rabbit. 

That would be the perfect use of Lana. Congratulations, WWE, you nailed it.

In all seriousness, Lana is a very attractive woman and has a good amount of charisma, but she has shown very little aptitude for in-ring work. Because of that, she probably is best used as a pawn for a bigger angle. I don’t think her current angle is the ideal use of her talents, but, spoiler alert, Lana will never headline WrestleMania. 

Ideally, you could use the brilliant comedic work of Rusev and make him the Bulgarian Chris Jericho, and Lana would become a slightly more attractive version of Ralphus. Just typing that makes me believe this is my best idea yet.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
Akam
Aleister Black

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, my name is Alfreed siang  i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com   or his whataspp is +2348140654426






















    Hello everyone, my name is Alfreed siang  i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com   or his whataspp is +2348140654426





























    ReplyDelete
  2. My  name is Reid Veronica from CANADA.help me to thank Dr  UGO He is a man of his word and the solution to all kind of problems, I call him the physical God on earth because of what he has done for me with his powerful spell, My husband left me 5 month ago and he was leaving with another woman just because I find out he is having affair with this woman, I feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back. I have been depress for the past five month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily because I love my husband so much. a friend directed me to Dr UGO and she told me what he has done for her so i decided to give it a try so i contacted him on dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which I use to get my husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and I am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. just contact him on his Email above or whatsapp him on +2348056534515  

    ReplyDelete