Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The WWE Is Ruining... Sonya Deville

Let me list all of the memorable things that Sonya Deville has done since joining the main roster.



Now that that is out of the way, I wonder if there is any way WWE could improve on their usage of her. It seems to me that this is another case of WWE bringing someone up without having a clue of what they are actually going to do once they get on the main roster. She never had a chance to build a loyal fanbase in NXT, so now she is just in limbo as she’s good in the ring, can string together sentences fairly well, but nothing really stands out about her.

She’s still very young at just 26 years old. But they need to hit a major reset button considering she has lost 90% of her matches the last two years.

I will give the WWE credit for at least being close to taking the right steps. Her tag team with Mandy Rose, Fire and Desire, is a good way to get them more experience and they are probably worthy of a tag title run. I mean, I personally think that it should take something very special to take the titles off of Asuka and Kairi Sane, but they aren’t very special in the WWE’s eyes, so F+D could get a run where Mandy Rose is the mouthpiece, and Sonya is the workhorse in the ring. It’ll give them both a chance to develop into singles stars down the line.

That way, WWE could actually highlight their diversity and have someone worthy of becoming a star for the company.


Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
Akam
Aleister Black

2 comments:

  1. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
    the reason why most people are finding it difficult
    to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
    report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently 
    Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. 
    Thank you. 































    Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
    the reason why most people are finding it difficult
    to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
    report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently 
    Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy. 
    Thank you. 

























    ReplyDelete
  2. My  name is Reid Veronica from CANADA.help me to thank Dr  UGO He is a man of his word and the solution to all kind of problems, I call him the physical God on earth because of what he has done for me with his powerful spell, My husband left me 5 month ago and he was leaving with another woman just because I find out he is having affair with this woman, I feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back. I have been depress for the past five month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily because I love my husband so much. a friend directed me to Dr UGO and she told me what he has done for her so i decided to give it a try so i contacted him on dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which I use to get my husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and I am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. just contact him on his Email above or whatsapp him on +2348056534515  

    ReplyDelete