Monday, July 27, 2020

WWE Is Ruining... Asuka


Remember NXT Asuka? Truly an awesome force. She made sense. She was better than everyone, but if you made her mad, she stepped it up and just whooped ass on whoever was dumb enough to offend her sensibilities. It was phenomenal, and although she came up during one of the most shallow times for women's wrestling in WWE, she may be the greatest NXT Women's Champion. 

Then she joined the main roster, and things went downhill. They became so obsessed with the undefeated streak, which probably should have been ended by Ember Moon before Asuka was brought up to the main roster. But it wasn't, so she not only remained undefeated, but that streak had to include the Royal Rumble, so she won that as opposed to "losing" a match. 

So then she goes to Wrestlemania and loses to Charlotte, meaning that this massive undefeated streak never even led to a main roster title. Things got worse from there as she was unable to overcome the dominant reign of Carmella as she constantly got bamboozled by James Ellsworth. 

It took them about two years, but they finally figured out that Asuka is awesome. There have been some bumps in the road, but she is now never far from the main event picture, which is where she belongs as long as she wants to continue wrestling. As I write this, she just kind of lost her title to Sasha Banks at Extreme Rules, but not really since nearly every finish in WWE has some sort of cockamamie ending that makes no sense. Still, it's Sasha Banks and Asuka, and not even WWE could find a way to totally screw that up, but they did still find a way to screw it up as much as possible.

I had the pleasure of seeing Asuka at dumpy little house shows when she was doing the NXT loops, and she's a star. The WWE tried to deny that since English is not a strength, although even in that regard, she has made tremendous strides. Still, let Asuka be Asuka. She can convey everything about her character without a word, and I just hope they keep her away from James Ellsworth in the future.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Brock Lesnar
Buddy Murphy
Carmella
Cesaro
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete