Tuesday, July 21, 2020

WWE Is Ruining... Drew Gulak


Drew Gulak does not seem like a WWE guy. He's not an overwhelming physical specimen, he's not incredibly athletic, and he's not a huge personality. Although he can do just about anything in the ring, nothing really stands out when you give him a first look. He's the type of guy that can easily get lost in the shuffle. But Gulak has defied the odds and actually found a nice niche in the WWE Universe.

He did it originally on 205 Live with possibly the only good use of Powerpoint in history. But he was able to pivot and become a pure wrestler, in the mold of Daniel Bryan and align himself with Bryan and most recently, Matt Riddle. 

He has been in more of a sidekick role, but a sidekick role that has seen him get wins over AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura in the process which doesn't sound like a bad place to be. But those wins were meant to be as meaningless as possible as he could never come through in matches that were important. 

How I would describe Drew Gulak right now is that he's in the mix. Right now, he doesn't seem to be a relevant title challenger to any belt, but it wouldn't be too shocking if six months down the line, he has a legitimate shot at the IC Title or has a strong partner where he could challenge for the tag titles. Not everybody is a World Champion who leads the company for a decade, but Drew Gulak is a guy who can put on a good match with anybody, and he has enough intangibles in other areas to be remain a valuable part of the WWE roster.

It took them a while to figure it out, but the WWE and Drew Gulak are in a good spot these days.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Brock Lesnar
Buddy Murphy
Carmella
Cesaro
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete