Tuesday, August 18, 2020

WWE Is Ruining... Bianca Belair

Bianca Belair is phenomenal. If anybody is out there nitpicking her, they aren't watching pro wrestling right, because she does so amazing things that I really don't care if there is some room for improvement on the edges. She is not just great; she is SPECIAL. Belair could be a transcendent star in the women's division. The WWE recognized this and brought her in at WrestleMania to make a huge save for the Street Profits on the biggest stage possible. Even without a crowd, it seemed to be a harbinger of things to come.

So what came in the four months since? Almost nothing. Since that time, she has won singles victory on Raw over a current WWE superstar, and that is beating Zelina Vega a few weeks ago. I would just like to point out that Zelina Vega has two singles victories in her entire WWE run when she beat Lana two weeks in a row on Smackdown over two years ago. This is what they have done with Bianca Belair in over four months of being on the main roster.

But as I said, Belair is incredible. It would take them outwardly trying to sabotage her in order for her to not become a star, but so far they have shown no inclination of how to incorporate her into the main roster product. 

As for what to do with her future, I do think she fits in better on Smackdown than Raw. Even though the styles are very different, the overwhelming badass role already has two candidates on Raw with Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler and Asuka. Meanwhile, Smackdown doesn't exactly have the cream of the crop on their brand when it comes to women wrestlers, and they definitely don't have anybody that can come remotely close to what Belair brings to the table. Right now, things are a little convoluted in the women's division with Sasha Banks and Bayley holding all of the championships, but the title picture will clear up, and with a few strong months, Belair can be a legitimate contender. Plus, it would be incredible if she was running rougshod on the women's division for when Charlotte comes back into things as I think those two could put together something special with a little time.

Anyway, Bianca Belair is phenomenal, and she's as can't miss of a superstar as I can possibly imagine. There is no limit to her potential, and I just hope the WWE realizes that and gives her a push commensurate of someone with her abilities.


Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Cedric Alexander
Cesaro
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete