Tuesday, September 8, 2020

WWE Is Ruining... Seth Rollins


The WWE LOVES Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns may be their superstar, but Seth Rollins is their guy. Even if he is not in the main event, he will always be important. He is their reliable guy who can take up 15-20 minutes every week through promos and matches and keep producing. Is it always great? It is not, but nothing in WWE is always great (maybe the IIconics, RIP). 

After WrestleMania, they did something very interesting with Rollins when his real-life fiance, Becky Lynch, left wrestling to have a baby. He basically decided to murder Rey Mysterio because he is a Dad. Then they just went off to the side for a while where he feuded with Aleister Black and Humberto Carrillo, and Kevin Owens popped in for a while, and then he took Rey's eye, but his eye was put back in. Then he beat Dominik Mysterio a couple times but lost to Rey and Dominik while tagging with Buddy Murphy, and they never really brought up the Dad stuff again, so what does any of this actually mean?

I know that was a meandering paragraph, but that seems to be what's going on. And now there's really nowhere else for this to go, so the whole personality change from the expectant Dad seems to have been tossed off to the wayside, and now we're left with...

Anyway, it seems like it's time for their reliable guy to take some time off. Considering when Becky Lynch announced, she's got to be at least six months pregnant, so maybe let him hang out in Iowa, help with the last few months of pregnancy and the first months of raising a child. Maybe bring him back for the Rumble or even wait a month and just give enough time to build to a WrestleMania storyline. 

I know this series is all about how WWE is ruining talent, but Rollins fits perfectly into the new system. He's a WWE Superstar, and it's no wonder that he stands up for the organization that has given him every opportunity available, and although you can nitpick here and there, they have utilized his strengths pretty damn well. Right now, he's in limbo, but he's built up enough credibility that he's always just a match away from the main event picture. 

And that's enough to make him the greatest athlete in the history of Davenport West High School, barely beating out Kenny Shedd, who had 16 career receptions in the NFL.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Cedric Alexander
Cesaro
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete