Friday, September 25, 2020

WWE Is Ruining... Mandy Rose


Blonde fitness competitors are basically Vince McMahon's ideal WWE female superstar. When he is truly looking for a prototype, he is looking for Mandy Rose. She's attractive, athletic, and has enough personality where you can develop the on-mic skills for her. She's clearly been an important part of WWE television lately, but I'm actually a little surprised she hasn't accomplished more. 

To be fair, a lot of talent with her experience may still be in NXT figuring out their way in the business, but after just two years developing her skills after losing Tough Enough, she was brought along to the main roster with her fellow Tough Enough contestant, Sonya Deville. 

Still, despite being on the main roster for three years, she has yet to find her way to a title reign. Despite that, I think the WWE has done a really great job of advancing her. Starting her in a tag team to hide some of her flaws paid off for her, and she has developed more confidence in delivering promos while her in-ring work continues to improve.

Currently, she finds herself in a romance with Otis, which I thought would be a terrible idea, but even if I don't love every direction they have brought that, I have to admit that I was wrong and it has overall delivered an amusing product. My only real issue is that since she beat Sonya Deville, there really hasn't been any push for where she is going next as she has not had a match in over a month. She just got sent to Raw, but I'm not totally sure where this should lead. I can't see her feuding with Asuka, and putting her on Raw Underground seems less than ideal. So I think it's going to be a wait-and-see approach with Rose, and although I disagree with a lot the WWE does, I think they have done a good job showing patience while bringing her along.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Rose can do when she's in full bloom.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Cedric Alexander
Cesaro
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete