Thursday, October 1, 2020

WWE Is Ruining... Daniel Bryan


I am what many would call a Daniel Bryan hater. It's not that I even dislike Daniel Bryan; I think he's very good, but I'm not a fan to the extent that many are a fan of Bryan's, which therefore gets me labeled as a hater. I'll admit that before his big push, I didn't really see star potential in him. He was a good wrestler, but his most memorable personality trait was his friendship with Derrick Bateman. 

Anyway, he greatly exceeded what I thought was possible by becoming the biggest star in pro wrestling for a while. And good for him. Even if I wasn't the biggest fan, it was still awesome to see.

Then, unfortunately, it looked like his career was over, but after a three-year hiatus, he got a clean bill of health and was able to come back. Since then, he has looked very close to the same wrestler he was before his injury, and he's always a guy who will be able to put on a fun match. He even won the WWE Championship again as well as winning the tag titles with Rowan. 

Most recently, he was looking to gain the Intercontinental Title, first coming up short against Sami Zayn before later coming up short against AJ Styles after Zayn was stripped of the title for staying home during the early months of the pandemic. 

Since that loss to Styles, he has been off television, but has kept busy by having his second child. So the question really becomes how to bring him back.

Really, Smackdown has things lined up perfectly for his return. After Roman Reigns disposes of The Fiend, hopefully in a Goldbergian like squash match, Reigns will clearly be the biggest, baddest thing in all of professional wrestling. Who better to take on the The Big Dog than the ultimate underdog? Daniel Bryan as the plucky babyface taking on the ultra heelish Roman Reigns is an ideal stylistic matchup. That's not just a main event, that's a WrestleMania main event. Right now, it seems as if time is standing still, but the Royal Rumble isn't that far away, and a surprise return from Daniel Bryan to come back and win the thing to take on Roman Reigns sounds like a perfect way to end WrestleMania 37. 

That's a story that even a Daniel Bryan hater could get excited about.

Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Cedric Alexander
Cesaro
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete