Thursday, October 8, 2020

WWE Is Ruining... Dio Maddin / Mace


Retribution is a great way to demonstrate that WWE doesn't care so neither should you. It's so stupid and aggravating, and I know I shouldn't care, but I know pro wrestling, especially with the stupid amount of talent the WWE has, should be great. Still, the WWE does everything in their power to make it as boring and pointless as possible.

I know people haven't seen a lot of Dio Maddin wrestling, but he is good enough in the ring from what I saw on the NXT House Show circuit. Where WWE is just stupid, Maddin was stupid as fun as he would dramatically sit in the corner and fans would chant, "Holy Sit." I guess you just had to be there.

He's got enough mic skills as they trusted him to be a Raw announcer, and he's pretty damn big. So the guy has a lot of qualities going for him.

Now he is Mace, as part of Retribution, and I hope they get the masks off these guys sooner rather than later. He actually has a reason for wanting to be in Retribution. He was brought up too soon, made a commentator, and then viciously attacked by Brock Lesnar without anyone coming to his aid, or even mentioning him once he had been injured. There was no letter writing campaign for Dio Maddin like when Earthquake crushed Hulk Hogan's ribs. This is something to want retribution for. 

So, yep, that is my simple solution. Ditch the stupid mask and find specific reasons that he feels aggrieved, and you might just be able to tell an interesting, and more importantly, coherent, story.


Other Wrestlers WWE Is Ruining
Aiden English
AJ Styles
Cedric Alexander
Cesaro
Chad Gable

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete