Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Link Party

It's Friday, and I just looked at the date and realized it's Friday the 13th. For dumbasses, this means something. For me, it means absolutely nothing. I already got my run on, gonna work on some writing projects, and kick ass in video games. I love Fridays. But I don't feel like writing anything of importance on this website, so we'll have a Friday link party.

Although many of you may have seen this already, this simultaneously gives me chills and pumps me up enough to put my head through a wall.


Do you want to see cool personified? Sorry to the Matt Melloy fans out there, but here it is.

I am definitely going to sing this song if I have a child. I doubt the doctors will find it nearly as amusing as I will.


Well, I guess I don't have to write this chapter in my quintessential guide to seducing women, because Batman already took care of it.


Finally, here is an article about brand new Hall of Famer, Scottie Pippen. Pippen was always my favorite player growing up, and I still think he's underrated by a lot of people because he played with Jordan. His season when Jordan retired is one of the greatest seasons that nobody recognizes in NBA history. He led the Bulls in points, assists, and steals, while being second in rebounds and blocks. Unfortunately the article does not touch on his cameo in the hit movie, Midgets vs. Mascots, but no writing is perfect.

-Joe

P.S. I will not be making any picks for Strikeforce's Women's tournament tonight. Sorry for those who were looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment