Tuesday, September 3, 2019

2019 WWE Brawl for All: Chad Gable vs. Titus O'Neil

Today, we move on to another fascinating matchup where a former football player comes in with a size advantage, but as Marcus Stroman has taught us, Height Don't Measure Heart, especially when the smaller man has an Olympic Wrestling background.

Joe’s #3 Chad Gable vs. Jonah’s #6 Titus O’Neil
Joe: This is going to be a takedown clinic, and although Titus O’Neil in his physical prime may have had enough athleticism to make this interesting, at this point, Gable is going to maul his way to the inside and continually score points by putting him to his back.


Jonah: Titus is constantly referred to as one of the strongest people in the WWE. He’s a huge guy and played high level college football so his athleticism is no joke. Unfortunately, Joe is right, and Gable is a takedown machine. I doubt Titus would be able to stop them effectively, so he’s got a puncher’s chance and that’s pretty much it. If he does connect though, it’s going to hurt like hell.


Joe: Yeah, I don’t equate strength with powerful punches. I’m probably as strong as Gennady Golovkin, but that dude could knock somebody’s head off, and it would take a small miracle for me to knock someone out with one punch. I think even the threat of the one punch knockout is overestimated here, and yeah, this is just a really bad matchup for Titus, so unless you have anything to add, we can make this quick and move Chad Gable to the quarterfinals.


Jonah: I will agree that Gable should win due to takedowns, but Titus is huge and athletic, I wouldn’t want to get punched by him.


Joe: I mean, I wouldn’t want to get punched by anybody. I have a five-month-old, and if he gets his knuckles across my face right, it is not a pleasant experience. I will assume that Titus punches about that hard, which will not be enough to stop the takedown machine, Chad Gable.


Jonah: Gable wins on takedowns, but you probably shouldn’t pick a fight with Titus O Neil anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. My  name is Reid Veronica from CANADA.help me to thank Dr  UGO He is a man of his word and the solution to all kind of problems, I call him the physical God on earth because of what he has done for me with his powerful spell, My husband left me 5 month ago and he was leaving with another woman just because I find out he is having affair with this woman, I feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back. I have been depress for the past five month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily because I love my husband so much. a friend directed me to Dr UGO and she told me what he has done for her so i decided to give it a try so i contacted him on dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which I use to get my husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and I am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. just contact him on his Email above or whatsapp him on +2348056534515  

    ReplyDelete