Monday, September 9, 2019

2019 WWE Brawl for All: Sin Cara vs. Apollo Crews

Round one of Brawl for All is finally coming to an end with today's matchup. Jonah's picks won the first three matchups before my guys won the next four, so now it's time to see if Jonah has the magic to get his fourth winner with his #2 seed taking on a guy who is just really happy to be in the tournament as he generally seems to be happy anywhere.

Jonah’s #2 Sin Cara vs. Joe’s #7 Apollo Crews
Jonah: Sin Cara is the king of backstage fights, he’s a legit tough guy who doesn’t mind scrapping. Apollo Crews is a big athletic dude, but Sin Cara is like Finley, he loves to fight. He’s taking this matchup by first round knockout, sorry Apollo.


Joe: No need to Apollogize. I do think dismissing Apollo out of hand could be a mistake. He went to a military high school, and I know that you love military stuff, Jonah. He played a bunch of sports and got the nickname Uhaa Nation, because his football coach thought he was as strong as an entire nation. 


I will say that Sin Cara must have some skills as I found at least three times he’s been in fights with other wrestlers, and at worst the fights were even as there are no claims of him getting his ass kicked. Is it probably true that he beat up Sheamus, had a draw with Jericho, and got disqualified for illegal coke can to the face against Simon Gotch?


Jonah: Backstage brawls are no DQ so he’s undefeated. Apollo is a great athlete, but never underestimate the advantage that not being afraid to fight and probably enjoying it gives Sin Cara. He knocks out smiling nice guy Apollo.


Joe: Well, first off, I would very much like to underestimate the advantage of not being afraid to fight, because it is about as minuscule as something can be, especially in a controlled environment. Most great UFC fighters admit that they are scared when they enter the cage, because that’s a normal human reaction. Fighting is not about sprinting forward and throwing haymakers until somebody drops unless the two people fighting are really, really bad at it. 


Secondly, yeah, I am fine with giving Sin Cara the edge in this one, but I will say it goes the distance since it’s not easy to knock a coordinated person out (sucker punches excepted). I know Bart Gunn did it a lot in the original but SO MUCH MORE is known about fighting these days that most guys will be smart enough to fight with some semblance of defense in this tournament.


Jonah: OK fine it goes the distance, I don’t mean fighting in terms of just moving forward, I mean kind of liking to fight. Someone who’s Sin Cara’s size who doesn’t mind fighting much larger people means he knows what he’s doing.


Joe: It does not mean that. There are plenty of people that are always willing to fight who monumentally suck at it.


Jonah: True, but he’s constantly winning against fellow pro wrestlers, he knows how to fight.


1 comment:

  1. My  name is Reid Veronica from CANADA.help me to thank Dr  UGO He is a man of his word and the solution to all kind of problems, I call him the physical God on earth because of what he has done for me with his powerful spell, My husband left me 5 month ago and he was leaving with another woman just because I find out he is having affair with this woman, I feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back. I have been depress for the past five month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily because I love my husband so much. a friend directed me to Dr UGO and she told me what he has done for her so i decided to give it a try so i contacted him on dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which I use to get my husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and I am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. just contact him on his Email above or whatsapp him on +2348056534515  

    ReplyDelete