Monday, February 8, 2016

My Goal for 2016 - Free Stuff

Me and this blog have been on one hell of a non-lucrative ride (probably because I still don't know to write, "This blog and I"), but I feel like 2016 is the year for this to change. I'm not going for ads on the site; instead, I'm going for straight pandering. You see, there are things that I love out there, but I'm still paying for them, which is incredibly unfortunate. That is why I am going to write lovingly about my favorite #Brands in the hopes that they will send me some free product or merchandise. On top of this, you will get exposed to the very best that this world has to offer. And trust me, it won't be expensive, because I am cheap as shit.

We'll officially begin next week, but for now, I'd like to tell my friends at Lamborghini that they make an incredible car, but if Ferrari wants my undying support, I could probably be bought with a simple keychain...attached to keys...for a brand new Ferrari.

(Editor's Note: I also put this on my dream board, so it's bound to happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment