Thursday, September 20, 2018

How To Defend A Sword Attack

You ever find yourself approached by someone with a sword? It's something that I run into nearly every day. Sometimes, I do not have my katana nearby, so what should I do? Well, you can always use nature as your weapon. A nearby tree trunk should suffice, especially if you have rope nearby.
Just make sure you are barely out of reach of the sword, and make him promise not to move if he misses his first sword swing. As long as he stands perfectly still, which he definitely will, you can knock him over the head with your tree trunk at an incredibly slow speed. Even if he still holds on to his sword, just gently place your tree trunk no top of your assailant, and he will be unable to move to cause any harm.

If you're anything like me, you are always carrying around tree trunks in your everyday life. I never thought to use it as a weapon, but it's absolutely amazing what can be turned into a weapon these days. No need to fear sword attacks as long as you have nature and knowledge on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment