Monday, August 12, 2019

2019 WWE Brawl for All: Rezar vs. Luke Harper

Okay, so things have not exactly been going my way so far. Jonah is currently 3-0, so I'm still looking for my first win. Luckily, I have a man who loves so much about pain that he writes about it, while Jonah took a man that desperately needs to do a load of laundry.

Joe’s #2 Rezar vs. Jonah’s #7 Luke Harper
Joe: Rezar probably should have been my first pick, but since I had back-to-back picks, I went with a recent WWE signee that we will talk about later. But I’m kind of shocked that Jonah took Akam over Rezar since Rezar has a history in mixed martial arts where he was 6-2 as a professional. Luke Harper seems like a real cool guy, but this is basically Vince McMahon’s wet dream after Harper asked for his release since he will undoubtedly be taking an epic beatdown from Rezar.


Jonah: Rezar is a stud, this sucks for a first round matchup for Luke Harper who’s a big dude and went through insane hardcore matches so he can take a large amount of pain. Harper has a puncher’s chance, but Rezar should take this fight. I think Harper could survive this fight and not get knocked out, but Rezar will take it on points with takedowns at least.


Joe: Despite Harper’s size and athleticism, it’s just really tough to imagine a potent fighter underneath all of that. Vince McMahon will be grinning ear-to-ear as Rezar lays the hammer on Harper. He’ll make Luke puke.


Jonah: Sadly yes, Rezar is too much for Luke Harper who could have been a real dark horse if he got a better matchup.

1st Round
Akam vs. Curtis Axel
Jason Jordan vs. Shelton Benjamin

Heath Slater vs. No Way Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment