Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Every Body Can Be Better

I'm convinced that nobody is satisfied with their body. No matter what you do, no matter how hard you work, I believe everyone wants to be just a little bit better. In fact, I would say there's a better chance of someone who doesn't workout being happy with their outward appearance than someone who spends a good amount of time in the gym. I wish I was above this feeling of inadequacy, but I know I'm never going to love my bod, and it's likely about to get a whole lot worse.

I'm 35 now, so my best athletic days are well behind me. Occasionally I'll sprint with the dog, and I realize that I am slower than shit. Not ideal, but it is what it is. Still, I've kept my weight under control and the body is fairly tight. 

But for every moment that I start feeling pretty confident in how I look without a shirt, there is another moment where I can only look at how I'd like my lower abs to be a little tighter, my pecs a little bigger and even more symmetrical, even though nobody in this world will ever care that my right pec is slightly larger than my left. I would say that person does not exist, but I am that person. And I feel really good about where I'm at, especially at my advancing age. The body's never been perfect, so I think this is about as good as it's ever been. But there is always that knowledge that it could be better. At least I can take solace in the fact that I was blessed with a great set of yams. 

I'm fairly well-adjusted. I can be happy with my body while still noticing areas of improvement, and I think that will stop me from ever being fully satisfied. At the same time, I know that I'm not willing to put the work in, partially because I've got bigger fish to fry, and even if I did make those improvements, there would always be something else that could improve. 

And if you don't believe me that everyone is looking for improvement, let's just talk to Trey Adams, an offensive tackle that signed with the Buffalo Bills.

Trey "Inches" Adams keeps it real. Maybe a little too real.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete