Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quick UFC Picks

Brian Foster over Chris Lytle - I don't think Lytle will be able to stop the takedowns.

Goran Reljic over CB Dollaway - Goran has taken two years off which is bad, but he can definitely win on the feet and he thinks his jiu jitsu is his strongest point so not a good matchup for Dollaway.

James Te Huna over Igor Pokrajac - Te Huna should be able to take him down and win a unanimous decision.

Mirko Crocop over Late Replacement - I didn't even look up the guy's name, but he just found out about the fight two days ago, so Crocop should be able to dominate.

Stephan Bonnar over Krystof Soszynski - I like Bonnar to bounce back from an awful performance in his last fight.

Joe Stevenson over George Sotiropoulos - I think Stevenson will be able to get top control and pound out a victory.

Wanderlei Silva over Michael Bisping - I could never bet against Wanderlei, and Silva was close against Rich Franklin which I don't think Bisping could pull off. Wandy knockout.

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira over Cain Velasquez - I keep going back and forth on this match, but Nog is one of my favorite fighters and I think he'll be able to throw enough at him to win the match.

And done.

-Joe

1 comment:

  1. You are awful at picking UFC. I only say that because i picked every fight the same minus the Nog/Cain fight. So hard to predict UFC.

    ReplyDelete