Monday, October 29, 2012

This Is an A and B Conversation...

This is a musical group called A&B Conversation. They have nothing to do with this article, but I thought this picture was awesome.

You know the old phrase, "This is an A and B conversation, so C your way out of it?" Well, I was talking to my dog, and my main squeeze decided to ask me what we were talking about. Without missing a beat, I told her, "This is an A and B conversation, so how about you listen to a CD, take some E, and get the F out." She was not nearly as impressed as she should have been. I thought it was one of the greatest things ever said in history. Therefore, I decided to expand on it. Enjoy.

This is an A
and B
conversation, so how about you listen to a C
D,
take some E,
and get the F
out, because I'm a straight up G.
If you're feeling butthurt, you could use some Preparation H.
Don't get it in your I,
Because you'll miss me making a J,
K?
Just because you got the L,
there's no need to have a bM
Just say N
O
to drugs. Because if you have to P
You will have to answer some Qs.
Like R
you gonna S
this thang? Be sure to have some T
ready to get the taste out of your mouth. And be sure that U
don't lose your V
card. Because W
is no longer president, so there's no need to get X
rated. Because, really, Y
would you want to do that?
So catch some Zs,
because this conversation is over.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever written. I apologize. With that being said, if anybody ever actually uses this in real life, they will instantly become my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment