Tuesday, June 30, 2020

How To Make Money Online: Slogan Slingers and Get A Slogan

News, news, I have breaking news. Technology is hot these days, so it's time to for me to jump on that bandwagon and make some money the new-fashioned way, on the internet. Geocities is no longer bringing in that paper, but there is a small upstart named Google that might be a player in this game. I figured if a company like Google can be worth thousands of dollars, then it's time for me to at least start making hundreds. That is why I am trying to win me a Slogan contest.

I found a couple different places where companies will go to them and offer up prize money to come up with a slogan for their business or event. The main two are Slogan Slingers and Get A Slogan. Slogan Slingers is nice, because you get three opportunities, where Get A Slogan, you have to go for it all in one shot unless you want to purchase more opportunities which definitely seems like a racket.

But I'm a clever dude, so I figured I could probably dominate any competition in the world, so I started entering some contests. Although I have yet to be named a winner in any of these contests, it's only a matter of time with the gold I am spinning below.


ICAST: International Convention Of Allied Sportfishing Trades
I Can Always Stress Tomorrow
You Cast, I Win
Life's a Fish...Catch It

Faselis Lite - some PR agency
Press On
Share Your Story - somebody already submitted this entry before me.
What's Your Story?
Press Made Easy

Organic=Orgasmic
A Better Way To A Healthier You - boring
See You In Health
Welcome to Health

KA-CHING!

Note: I wrote a draft of this three years ago, and I have yet to win anything. Apparently, I'm too good at this.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help. 

    ReplyDelete