Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Only Real Men Work Out In Jeans

When it comes to fitness, I applaud everyone for doing whatever they choose to do to try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Maybe it’s not my cup of tea, but I will always applaud the effort. I will also secretly judge everyone I come across, because inside, I’m a judgmental prick, and I simply can’t change that.
 
One of the ways that I judge people is when I see people working out without gym attire. I have seen it in the gym with guys wearing jeans and working out, and recently I saw a dude running in long ass cargo shorts; I couldn’t help but judge. 
 
But then I got to thinking. Maybe this isn’t a they problem, maybe this is a me problem. I mean, I’m a dainty little flower when it comes to my workout gear. I am very particular about what gym shorts are worthy as they have to be short and of very specific materials as to be both light, airy, and comfortable. I can’t have a baggy shirt on, because it just makes me feel off. I am not a tough man.
 
Meanwhile, these guys don’t give a shit. I’ve seen dudes doing squats in jeans and work boots, and you know why that is so awesome? Because I bet it just never occurred to him that he would need a change of clothes to go work out. He does his regular work in these clothes, so why wouldn’t he do his workouts as well? That is manly as shit.
 
And that guy running in cargo shorts? Do you think he had running shoes? Hell no. Dude had high-tops on. And do you think he wasn’t utilizing the cargo shorts? Come on, you know if you’re wearing cargo shorts, you’ve got keys, wallet, cell phone, checkbook, utility knife, flint, bottle of water, lighter, matches, umbrella, and a spare pair of underwear. He’s got all that rattling against his legs, and he’s just plowing forward like none of it is actually there. That’s a damn man right there. 
 
There are people I still judge though. That is people who wear polos while working out. Not only does everyone own a damn t-shirt, but there is a 100% chance that guy also came to the gym with way too much cologne on. That guy sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment