Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everything Hot Girls Do Is Hot

My buddy summed it up best when he said, "Dude, girls are so hot." Although I can admit that starting a sentence with "dude" should automatically disqualify whatever follows, there are always exceptions to the rule, and this is definitely one of those cases. Girls are so hot, and this doesn't change as you get older. Although I feel somewhat wiser on life matters, girls are still really hot, and there is a phenomena that I finally noticed recently.

It doesn't matter what they do, somehow, hot girls can make anything hot. Think about British accents. That shit is awful. It is such a nauseating sound, it makes me ill just thinking about it. Now think about a hot chick. Yeah, hot chicks are awesome, so this vision is pretty fucking sweet. Now give her a British accent. Remember how it used to be awful? Now, if you're anything like me, you just realized that you always wanted to end up with a British chick, because her accent makes her way hotter. It's ridiculous, and it works in all facets of life.

I once saw a girl going to med school, and in my head, I started thinking to myself, "Yeah, I have always wanted to be with a doctor." This is complete and utter bullshit. Even though being with a doctor has a ton of obvious benefits, this is certainly never anything that I put on my wish list for my lady. The only thing I have ever fantasized about is a woman who would make me her playboy while I travel the world in a life of luxury.

I met a girl who did the female version of the decathlon, and my immediate thought was, "Damn, I sure would like to be with a female decathlonist," but it's all complete bullshit. It doesn't matter what hot girls do; it's gonna be hot. If I met a hot girl, and she told me she had irritable bowel syndrome, so she farted all the time, my only thought would be how cool it was to find a girl who farts.

It's true. Dude, girls are so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment