Friday, June 26, 2015

Suits Power Rankings: Give Me Free Stuff, Suits Executives

The Suits Power Rankings are late this week, and there is a very good reason for that. I moved into a new house this week, so we have a bunch of stuff in boxes, and sometimes life gets in the way of watching legal dramas on cable...

Oh yeah, about that cable thing. I have joined the hip, young generation and gotten rid of cable. That means that I won't be able to watch Suits until Hulu Plus posts the episodes. This means the rankings would generally be too late to have the meaning of hitting within 24 hours of the episode actually airing.

So, here is my plea, Suits Executives. Give me advanced screeners of the episodes, and you will dominate the Thursdays on this blog. Do you want some extra early-week content? That could be arranged. I am a man who is willing to negotiate. I want both you and I to come out as winners. I produce the best darn content on the internet to buzz up interest for a show. Am I guaranteeing a spinoff? No, but it certainly wouldn't be out of the question if these power rankings continue.

So, let's make virtual love, Suits. You give me advanced screeners of episodes; I give you kickass content to help you launch, Suits: Chicago, Suits: SVU, and my personal favorite, Suits 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Even the great Harvey Specter couldn't turn down a deal that good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi admin
    I read your blog, its really awesome, I love it.
    If you've ever walked into a high end clothier then you've seen the astronomical prices of the highest end men's suits. While price does indicate quality, it is not the sole indicator.
    PZ Suits
    Best Regards
    Salena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, how do I know if a less expensive suit is high quality? Salena, you gotta help me out here.

      Delete

  2. Nice blog, it provides many informative and helpful articles. Thanks for sharing the information. Looking for more updates in future.
    bespoke suits beverly hills

    ReplyDelete