Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dirty Signs with Kristin Is The Best Thing On YouTube

With Logan Paul filming dead bodies and Pewdie Pie doing something racist, I think, YouTube personalities have taken a hit lately. Since I am old and uncool, I have never gone down that wormhole of weird YouTube personalities, but it's understandable that people are taking advantage of a new medium to gain fame. And any time that this many people are going out and putting out original content, eventually a star will be born. Well, folks, I have recently found that star, and she deserves all of the YouTube money.

It all started when Steel Panther tweeted out a link. If it was good enough for Steel Panther, then surely, it was good enough for me. But it wasn't good enough for me, it was actually too great for me, and that is why I need to share Dirty Signs with Kristin with the world.


Not only is this entertaining, it's educational as well. I have never had the urge to learn sign language, but you best believe that I am learning all of the dirty phrases that Kristin has decided to teach. I can learn helpful phrases, like the Valentine's favorite of asking someone to toss my salad.


Or less catchy phrases, like "I want to tongue punch your fart box."


The great news is that no matter what the situation, I'll be prepared thanks to Kristin's videos.

Somehow, these videos only are in the hundred thousand page views. These videos should be in the hundred millions for views as it should be required course work for any high schooler. Sometimes, the internet lets us down, but sometimes, it helps us discover something beautiful. Dirty Signs with Kristin, thank you for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment